As we begin to grow our SAP development team in Mauritius, we are looking for a passionate, driven and energetic SAP Developer to grow in experience and to take on new challenges.
Applicants must be ABAP certified and have 2-4 years of ABAP programming experience.
- SAP ABAP development in SAP modules such as HR, MM, FI, SD, etc.
- Integration with SAP and third-party application
- SAP technical support
- Competent at technical requirements gathering
- Compile technical specification documents when required
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
- Perform required administrative tasks
- Work effectively in teams
- Work independently and deliver on time
- Interact effectively with Business Analysts and users
- Work outputs must be timely and of the highest quality
- Be ready, willing, and able to ramp up knowledge of latest SAP technologies and methodologies when required
Qualifications and Experience Level
- Fluent in English
- French speaking preferential
- Must be Mauritian resident
Type of Exposure
- ABAP Certification (prerequisite)
- 2 - 4 years ABAP experience
- Fiori and SAP Cloud Platform experience is advantageous
- Diploma / Degree in IT
- Building and maintaining effective relationships
- IT practices and Industry knowledge
- Collaboration across functional areas
- SDLC experience and Agile experience
- Experience with SAP ABAP, ABAP Object Oriented Programming, WebDynpro, ALE, IDOC, BADI, BAPI and OData
- Knowledge of SAP support methodologies and tools
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent in documenting specification and technical solutions
Candidates must be Mauritian residents. Should you comply with the above criteria, kindly apply online, and be sure to upload your latest CV, indicate availability and expected hourly rate or salary.